Improving the most popular pages on your website can increase conversions. Take a look at the pageview data in Google Analytics (or other analytics provider) and make note of the top three pages (other than your home page) visited.
You may not have intentionally created the most popular page on your website with the thought of it being specifically a landing page. More likely, it is a page you created some time ago that highlights services or products you offer. It may even be a nearly random blog post you wrote because you hadn’t published one lately.
Take a good look at your most visited web page, the time your visitors spend on the page, and where they go after viewing it. Are they filling out your form, subscribing to your newsletter, or calling you?
- Proof your page again. You may be surprised to find a typo or two. Fix them.
- Update any outdated information.
- If you don’t have a photo or visual, add one.
- If you are talking about more than one topic, use sub-headers.
- If you have other pages on your website related to the page topic, link to them.
- List additional resources at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have a “Call to Action” on your page, add one.
Improving your most visited pages gives you more chances of increasing conversion rates.
Learn more about increasing conversions by calling us today!
1-800-281-9993 or 608-822-3750
Don’t feel like talking today? Use our convenient contact form.