Google Ads Marketing
Marketing your business with Pay-Per-Click advertising
WebWise Design & Marketing has provided expertise to our Google Ads (formerly AdWords) PPC Marketing Plans clients since November 1, 2002. Jump-start your business or enhance your online marketing with a Google Ads pay-per-click advertising plan. Put your marketing dollars to work where they will reach your audience. Call WebWise Design & Marketing about creating a Google Ads campaign that will target the delivery of your ads to reach people looking for your specific products or services.
Google Ads benefits
- Fully control your ad budget — Set a monthly budget that Google will not exceed. Increase or decrease it instantly.
- Pause or start your Google Ads Campaign anytime.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) — Pay only for results.
- Cost-per-click (CPC) pricing, so you pay only for the clicks you’ve received at a price you’ve set (choose a maximum CPC if you prefer).
- Reach new customers who self-qualify themselves while looking for your product or service.
- Local — Target prospective customers within a set radius of your front door.
- Country, region, city, metro, postal code, and radius targeting.
- Ads formatted specifically for Mobile Devices
- Click-to-call Ads
- Remarketing: Used to show ads to people who have visited your website
WebWise Design & Marketing Google Ads (formerly AdWords) plans include
- Keyword research
- Ad campaign creation
- Setting ad delivery parameters
- Keyword list creation, expansion, reduction
- Negative keyword list creation, expansion, reduction
- Keyword Match Type assessment and settings
- Ad extensions
- Ad groups creation
- Ad copywriting (A/B multivariate testing)
- Landing page optimization (optional, but absolutely worth it)
- Reviewing and making keyword and settings adjustments
- Monthly (more frequently if you wish) reports sent to you.
Ask us about Google Ads Remarketing Campaigns. Whether you’re looking to drive sales activity, increase registrations, or promote awareness of your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component of your advertising. It is a way to connect with people who previously interacted with your website or mobile app. It allows you to strategically position your ads in front of these audiences as they browse Google or its partner websites, thus helping you increase your brand awareness or remind those audiences to make a purchase.
A few benefits of using remarketing:
- Prompt reach/Well-timed targeting: You can show your ads to people who’ve previously interacted with your business right when they’re searching elsewhere and are more likely to make a purchase. You can also help customers find you by showing them your ads when they are actively looking for your business on Google Search.
- Focused advertising: You can create remarketing lists to advertise for specific cases. For example, you may create a remarketing list targeted for people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists across their devices as they browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bidding. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
Receive cost-effective and quantifiable advertising results with a Google Ads marketing campaign administered by WebWise Design & Marketing.