WebWise Towns & Villages Websites
Websites designed and developed specifically for Towns & Villages
We have also worked continuously with Grant County Economic Development Corp. (GCEDC) since 1998 when we created the first grancounty.org website and recently launched the newest version. We have regularly gone to nearly all of the GCEDC meetings and have had the opportunity to learn and appreciate how dedicated the people on Town Boards (and their staff) in Grant County are.
WebWise has taken what we learned through our working with GCEDC, attending their meetings, and developing and supporting municipalities of Fennimore and Boscobel, and developed ready-to-use websites for Towns & Villages.
designed and developed specifically for Towns & Villages
- Professionally Designed & Developed
- Secure, permission-based Administrative area
- Easily add/edit/delete Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, Permits, Licenses, etc.
- Mobile-Friendly and Device Responsive
- User-friendly Navigation
- Website Security via SSL and HTTPS
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is built in
- ADA and WCAG Accessibility Compliance included with hosting account
- Notification Bar – Display Emergency Notices When needed
We know what it takes to provide information, agendas, minutes, ordinances, forms, meeting schedules, and notices online making them readily accessible via download to all who request them.
We know saving money on printing & mailing documents is a good thing.
We understand that Town Clerks are busy, so the website administrative area makes it easy to add/edit/delete documents.
We know local government websites must address the issue of website accessibility compliance, so we use accessiBe to mitigate that issue.
If you are on a Town or Village Board or would like the Town or Village Board where you live to have a website that makes life a little better for them and you, ask them to call WebWise Design & Marketing at 608-822-3750 or check out webwisetowns.com.