Is your website, the place you hope to convert prospects to customers, ready to receive visitors?
When we use links to our websites using Social Media, we essentially invite people to our website. When we invite people to our homes, we generally check to see if everything is in its place and that there is nothing seriously amiss. Is that true with your website? When was the last time you reviewed your website to see if it reflects your business and your products or services as they are today?
Here is a little check list to make sure your website is ready for visitors.
- Know and state who you are, what you do, and the benefits of what you offer to your visitor.
- Know who you would like to visit your website.
- Knowing your audience is critical. If you believe your audience is everyone, you will likely fail.
- Who are they? Why would they want what you offer? When would they want it?
- Speak to your visitors from their perspective, not with an industry-speak sales pitch.
- Explain that you know some of their challenges, and how they can benefit from your products or services. If possible, show some specifics.
- Does your navigation present a clear and easy path to your most important content?
- Is your contact and location information readily visible?
- Is your website mobile friendly?
If your website looks as good as you would like, and you check off all the items in the list, your website should be ready for visitors.
Of course, we are always happy to help. Email or call us today! — 1-800-281-9993 or 608-822-3750