Custom Web Development
Website and E-commerce development with your goals in mind
Our professional Web Development team of Graphics Designers, Web Designers, Coders, Programmers, and Marketing experts have the talent, skills, experience, and tools to deliver web development projects that will get the job done for you.
Whether you have a design in mind or have no idea how to start, the WebWise Design & Marketing web development team has the creativity and skills to deliver results that present your business, community, or association in the professional manner you deserve.
Our e-commerce development roots run deep. We launched our first e-commerce store on March 22, 1997. Obviously, today’s e-commerce stores are considerably more sophisticated. One thing hasn’t changed. Our e-stores and their products got found and they converted sales then, and they still do today.
We listen carefully to you as you tell us…
- what you want your website to accomplish (goals)
- who your audience is (prospects, consumers, clients, members)
- gender, age, education, vocation, interests
- what you have to say and/or sell
- how you would like your website to look (colors, feel, etc.)
- how you will measure the success of your website
We’ll talk with you about all of those things (and more).
And then, we will…
- Provide you with a proposal/statement of work.
- You make the commitment to have us design and develop a custom website for you.
- Provide and discuss the timeline and project development process.
- Provide suggestions and tips on how to write your text for the web.
- Create and deliver mockups of how your website could look.
- Once you decide on the look, feel, and layout, we’ll create a “demo” website.
- Add all content (text, photos, images, videos, product data, etc.) you provided.
- We will “deliver” the fully functional “demo” for you to review.
- Work with you to get the “demo” looking and functioning as you would like.
- Get your permission to go live. Your website won’t “go live” until you’re happy with it, guaranteed.
- Make your website live.
- Check to make sure everything is working correctly.
- Make sure Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask.com, and others know you have a website.
- We will follow-up to see if everything is as you want.
- Help you decide and implement Social Media and Search Marketing that will work for you.
- Remain available and responsive to your needs.
All of our new websites are device-responsive and mobile-friendly. Mobile device users will have ready access to your services or products. Your prospects and customers can call or find you with a touch of a button, or via voice search.
Starting a small business on a tight budget? Ask us about our SMB Starter Packages.