Custom Web Development
Website and Ecommerce development that allows you to achieve your objectives and goals.
Our professional Web Development team of Graphics Designers, Web Designers, Coders, Programmers, and Marketing experts have the talent, skills, experience, and tools to deliver customized web development projects that will get the job done for you.
Whether you have a design in mind or have no idea how to start, the WebWise Design & Marketing web development team has the creativity and skills to deliver custom websites that present your business, community, or association in the professional manner you deserve.
Our ecommerce development roots run deep. We launched our first ecommerce store on March 22, 1997. Obviously, today’s ecommerce stores are considerably more sophisticated. One thing hasn’t changed. Our e-stores, e.g., Carr Valley Cheese and their products got found and they convert website visitors to customers. WebWise is still doing that for our clients today!
We listen carefully to you as you tell us…
- what you expect your website to accomplish (objectives)
- who your audience is (prospects, consumers, clients, members)
gender, age, education, vocation, interests
- what you have to say and/or sell
- how you would like your website to look (colors, feel, etc.)
- how you will measure the success of your website (goals)
We’ll talk with you about all of those things (and more).
And then, we will...
- Provide you with a proposal/statement of work.
- You make the commitment to have us design and develop a custom website for you.
- Provide and discuss the timeline and project development process.
- Provide suggestions and tips on copywriting for the web.
- Create and deliver mockups of how your website could look.
- You decide on the look, feel, and layout
- WebWise creates and delivers a “testing demo” website.
- Add all content (text, photos, images, videos, product data, etc.) you provided.
- We will “deliver” the functional “testing demo” for you to review.
- Work with you to get the “demo” looking and functioning as you would like.
- Get your permission to go live.
- Your website won’t “go live” until you’re happy with it, guaranteed.
- Make your website live.
- Check to make sure everything is working correctly.
- Make sure Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask.com, and other search engines know you have a website.
- We will follow-up to see if everything is as you want.
- Help you decide and implement Social Media and Search Marketing that will work for you.
- WebWise remains available and responsive to your needs.
WebWise Towns & Villages Websites - Designed and developed specifically for Towns & Villages.
We help Wisconsin Town & Village Boards provide information to their residents and visitors 24/7/365. Clerks can easily add /edit / delete meeting agendas, minutes, ordinances, notices, election information, and announcements. Save money on printing & mailing documents.
Ask us about our WebWise Towns & Villages Websites.
Call Today: 608-822-3750
WebWise Design & Marketing will work with you developing the type of website that works best for you. For some businesses or organizations, a custom designed website using the Bootstrap framework to create a device-responsive, mobile-friendly, and user-friendly website is the right choice.
For larger websites and those who want to manage and update their own website or need interactive features, WebWise will design or customize themes, applying them to a customized Content Management System using WordPress, the most widely used content management system (CMS).
All of our new websites are device-responsive and mobile-friendly. Mobile device users will have ready access to your services or products. Your prospects and customers can call or find you with a touch of a button, or via voice search.
We optimize all photos, graphics, and code so your website loads quickly. Google pays attention to page-load speed, so WebWise does as well.
Starting a small business on a tight budget? Ask us about our SMB Starter Packages.