We often talk about important key elements of a well written landing page when we are talking with clients and prospects. Every page on your website is a potential landing page, so it doesn’t hurt to mention these key elements even more frequently.
Of course, pages vary greatly due to the nature of their content. However, there are some basic tenets that should be nearly universal. Here are some key elements that should be included in nearly every page.
- Short description of what is on the page
- Contains same keywords as title of page
- Makes for easy scanning — People scan before reading
- Page-specific, well-written descriptive text
- Images or video
- Visuals attract attention — Videos engage website visitor
- Bulleted and/or Numbered lists
- Makes for easy scanning — Did I see this somewhere before?
- Calls to action
- Call us today at 1-800-281-9993 or 608-822-3750 for help with your landing pages.
Every page on your website is a potential landing page.
Too many people still believe that nearly everyone sees the home page first when visiting a website. That is far from the reality. You need to treat every page as a landing page that conveys your message, or describes your product or services effectively.
Did I mention calls to action in the key elements of landing pages?
We could be “Putting The Web To Work For YOU!” Call 1-800-281-9993 or 608-822-3750 today!